Saturday, August 8, 2015

Summer Cooking - avoiding the heat

The other big thing about cooking in the summer heat is avoiding the heavy cooking and stove heat. Lots of recipes for the summer involve little or no heat in the preparation, or outdoor cooking, of cold foods. I went looking around for a few such themed cooking resources.
From the folks at CookingLight I found Superfast Summer Recipes
From Racheal Ray I found 15 Fast Summer Recipes
From CookingChannel I found LIGHT SUMMER DINNER RECIPES
From Amazon.com here are a few summer cookbooks:

And then also you might want to order some special fresh ingredients from these suppliers/grocers:
Free Shipping On Wild Seafood & Organic Fare! Pickled Eggs Sampler - 4 Jars
And finally if you are on the road or planning a trip you might make use of BoAppeTour to locate great local dining and networking:
BonAppetour

No comments:

Post a Comment